July 10 – August 5, 2017 (Ireland Residential, 4 Week Program)
July 10 – October 1, 2017 (Ireland Residential + 8 Week Placement)
Dublin, Ireland (4 Week Program)
Declan Roche / Patrick Walker / Pete Mahon (Drogheda United)
Paul Taylor / Tom Taylor / Martin O’Connor
PSC Scandinavia Recruitment Team
PSC Baltic Recruitment Team
Program Outcomes and Description
Our residential training program is an opportunity for players to experience an extended training program in Europe for 4 or 12 weeks. Players will partake in 1 – 2 sessions daily as well as playing 2-3 showcase games per week against local opposition in Europe. Our 4-week program is solely based in Dublin, Ireland based at DCU University. Our 12-week program allows the player to spend the final 8 weeks placed at a professional club in Europe. During this time the player will train and play trial games with the club as well as being assessed by PSC during this period.
The aim of the Residential Program is to place players in a daily elite environment. It is also essential for PSC Agency staff to evaluate if the players on the program can perform at the professional level and therefore prove that they have the ability to earn a contract or further trial with a professional club.
If PSC see enough potential in a player, then they will look to find a suitable club for that individual, even if none of the attending clubs offer a contract to the player. Nothing is guaranteed, and players will be expected to perform at a high level if they are wishing to earn a contract, further opportunity or extended trial with a club.
- The main outcome of the program is to provide a holistic approach to soccer training – offering technical, tactical, mental and physical career guidance and development.
- Playing a number of games and receiving the day-to-day training from PSC’s elite staff and special guest coaches, players will enjoy a significant amount of exposure to professional clubs in Europe and PSC will look to place players within professional teams if individuals prove they are capable of competing at the professional level.
- Our 2014 program saw 11 players sign or trial professionally.
- In 2015, each player that wished to stay behind in Europe after the program was secured with a level-appropriate club.
- Professional opportunities will be provided to players who show, both on and off the field, they are capable of competing at the professional level.
PREVIOUS RESIDENTIAL PROGRAM PLAYERS SIGNED AND TRIALED
Stevie Manios: Brentford FC (England Championship)
Michael Stewart: Kumla & Syrianska IF (Division 2)
Tyrelle McLeod: Karlslunds IF (Division 2)
Sean Toth: Syrianska IF (Division 2)
Paris Rosarie: Ostersunds FK, trial (Superettan)
Andy Hackbarth: Ljungskile SK, trial (Superettan)
Chris Suta: FC Jazz, trial (Finland Division 1)
Taylor Davidson: IFK Lulea U19 (Division 1)
Adam Brundle: Karlslunds IF (Division 2)
Damian Caracciola: Latorps IF (Division 4)
Tyler Washington: Latorps IF (Division 4)
Sven Kulovic: Latorps IF (Division 4)
Dwayne Dove: HIFK Fotbol, trial (Finland Premier League)
For more details and a residential brochure please contact PSC Director, Simon Deeley – firstname.lastname@example.org