See all our Success Stories by clicking here and Testimonials by clicking here
PSC’s Arizona Pro Soccer Combine is a Residential Only combine and costs $650 – Players must stay at the combine hotel to partake in the combine. This package includes:
– Combine Entrance
– 3 nights of shared accommodation (triple rooms)
– Dinner on the 20th, Breakfast Lunch and Dinner on 21st & 22nd, breakfast on 23rd.
– Access to professional training facilities (58,000 Square Foot Gym)
– Free Internet access and Free Parking
– 3 professional grade soccer fields and field set-up,
– State of the art 58,000 square foot performance center that includes high-performance strength and conditioning equipment,
– 6 classrooms, 2 locker rooms with equipment room housing an industrial-size washer and dryer,
– hot and cold plunge pools and training aids, coolers, sports bottles, ice,
Francisco Grande Hotel and Golf Resort has 64 rooms located in a nine-story tower with beautifully appointed rooms and spacious suites. Every guest room in the tower is over-sized and has a large, inviting balcony with expansive vistas of the golf course or sports fields in the foreground and majestic mountains in the distance. Please note this is shared accommodation with 2 other combine players. If you wish to have a single room or wish to share with a friend/family member please contact us as you will need to pay for their accommodation package also.
Check-in: After 3 pm June 20th, 2015
Check out: June 23rd, 2015
Room: Shared with 2 other combine players
Hotel Address: Francisco Grande Hotel, 12684 W Gila Bend Hwy, Casa Grande, AZ 85193
Airport Transfers: Players registering before June 10th can also arrange discounted return airport shuttles with fellow combine participants. Two shuttles will be arranged at 2 pm and 5 pm from Phoenix International Airport to Casa Grande on June 20th and a return transfer on June 23rd at approximately 2 pm. We are only able to provide shuttles at these times so if you arrive outside of these time frames you will need to make your own travel arrangements. Registered players should contact firstname.lastname@example.org for shuttle booking information.
*Hotel Package closes on June 10th, 2015*
Qormi FC plays in the Maltese Premier League. Head Coach Mark Miller will be attending PSC combines this summer after guest coaching on our 2015 Showcase Tour to Ireland where he signed forward Gus Villalobos. Villalobos went on to score the winning goal in the final game of the season to save the club from relegation. Head Coach Mark Miller will be with PSC this summer after he had a successful season with the club saving them from relegation and guiding them to the Maltese Cup Final.
Joseph Grec is a UEFA A License coach and currently a coach for Maltese Premier League champions Valletta boasting previous coaching experience with the Maltese U17 National Team and professional teams Floriana, Gozo, Pieta, Gzira, and Msida FC. Valletta is one of the biggest clubs in Malta and was founded in 1943. Having won over 20 Premier League titles and regularly competing in the UEFA Europa League the team finished second in the domestic 2014/15 season. Having seen the talent available to PSC events after Qormi’s signing of Gus Villalobos Coach Grec is looking forward to identifying American talent ahead of the 2015-16 season.
The Armada are debuting in the NASL this 2015 season and have been using PSC combines to recruit players for the past 18 months. Armada staff will be attending PSC combines this summer looking to identify players for the remainder of the 2015 NASL season as well as looking ahead to their 2016 season. The Armada have attended PSC combines regularly throughout 2014, taken in a number of players on trial as well as signing Guam international and PSC Agency player Shawn Nicklaw
Tulsa roughnecks are led by USL Hall of Famer David Irving who knows PSC combines well having signed over 20 players from PSC events over the last 3 years. The Roughnecks roster currently boasts players such as Oscar Jimenez, Ryan Price, and Eli Galbraith-Knapp all of whom were signed from PSC’s 2014-15 winter combines
Coach Julian Lundberg of Latorp has been collaborating with PSC on our 2014 Residential Program and our 2015 showcase tours to Europe. he has facilitated the signing of players around Sweden as well as signing three players to his own club Latorps IF
Since 2002 PSC has forged a respectable reputation in the professional game working with players, coaches, and teams from Europe’s top leagues such as the Barclays Premier League through to American leagues such as the MLS, NASL, and USL Pro. This long-standing reputation for working in the professional game has led to a number of trials and signings of combined participants with clubs around the world who trust the opinions of the PSC Agency staff.
After an event, PSC will look to recommend any player who is capable of playing professionally to clubs around the world. The following is a small sample of players who attended a PSC combine or tour and received no interest from attending coaches but trialed or signed with a non-attending club based on PSC’s Agency Staff recommendations. This recommendation can come within weeks, months, or even years of the original combine: –
– Alex Horwath (2012 Florida Combine) SIGNED with Swedish Superettan side Ljungskile SK in 2014 (now signed with SK Brann, Norwegian 1st Division)
– Dominic Adams (2013 Jacksonville Combine) SIGNED with Icelandic Premier League side IBV in 2014
– Michael Ramos (2013 Las Vegas Combine) trial with Icelandic Premier League side IBV in 2014
– Andy Lorei (2013 Malaysia Showcase Tour) SIGNED with Swedish 2nd Division side Bodens BK in 2013
– Zac Lubin (2013 California Combine) SIGNED with Swedish 1st Division side IFK Lulea in 2014
– Jonathan Glenn (2013 Jacksonville Combine) SIGNED with Icelandic Premier League side IBV in 2014
– Toni Nhleko (2011 Turkey Showcase) trial in Malaysian Superleague in 2011
– Chuck Chijindu (2011 California Combine) trial in the Malaysian Superleague in 2013
– Jonny Borrajo (2010 Turkey Showcase) trial with English League One side Walsall FC in 2010
– Bill Gaudette (2011 Turkey Showcase) trial with English Championship side Barnsley FC- in 2011
Players who perform well but are not selected to sign by professional coaches will be invited on a PSC Professional Showcase Tour. On our tours, players will get the chance to test themselves against professional opposition and showcase themselves to a wider range of coaches and scouts. In the summer of 2015 Sweden, and Denmark.
– Taylor Morgan: Signed with Ostersund FK (Swedish Superatten)
– Henry Booth: Trains with Wolverhampton Wanderers FC (England League 1)
– Jared Bennett: Signed with AC Kajaani (Finland 2nd Division)
– Steve Eneme: Trial with Birmingham City (English Championship)
– Cole Dimond: Trial with Fredrikstad FK (Norwegian Premier League)
– Shawn Nicklaw: Signed with HB Koge (Danish Premier League)
– Chuck Chijindu: Signed with Thor Akuyeri (Icelandic Premier League)
– Arron Patrick: Signed with Wilmington Hammerheads (USL Pro)
PSC is proud to announce they will be hosting a professional soccer combine in Casa Grande, Arizona this June 21-22-23, 2015. The professional soccer trial is aimed at players who wish to be selected for:
Casa Grande Sports World is an elite international facility that has been praised by World Cup and MLS coaches and players alike. The top professional standard fields are just one of the reasons that Major League Soccer teams, Canada’s Olympic team, and even National teams as far as Denmark, New Zealand, and Africa train at Casa Grande Sports World.
Grande Sports World (Grass Fields)
12684 W Gila Bend Hwy, Casa Grande, AZ 85193
Since January 2015 we have announced over 40 success stories from our 2014-15 combines and tours. Click here to read more on these. Here are a small sample of our most recent success stories from 2015: